Saturday, May 16, 2009

Have You Ever Had Lobster?

We went to Washington to visit my of the family! And Jacob has never had lobster! So my parents took us to Red Lobster, so Jacob could have his very first taste of those delicious little creepy sea animals. It was very nice of them to pay too.
We went to dinner with Michelle, Nick, Landen, baby Grant, and Mom and Dad. We gave Grant's baby blanket to Michelle when they got there. I was so EXCITED! but you'll hear more about that later.


He got so excited that he tried to shove the entire thing in his mouth at once!!! ;)

And there it is! His very first, and possibly last (money doesn't grow on trees you know!) Lobster!

1 comment:

Kelli Searle said...

I've never had lobster either, I don't know if I'd do well with lobster...one day. Your pictures are great! p.s. I brought peppers to eat today at work (it's Wednesday, so you're not here) and everyone keeps telling me how strong they smell. I must be immune! :)