Monday, June 22, 2009

Firsts

Yes we have more firsts! I'm super behind on our blogging... so we'll count this as catch up!while we were in Washington (yes, I know that was forever ago) J had his very first Cinabon! mmmmm, yummy! and he loved it!
And I made my very first Turkey! Thank you to Mom and Karina for letting me constantly pester you with my worries! Thanks to my Mother-in-law Jolene for her Turkey advice as well. The Turkey turned out great, AND we still had a kitchen after the fact... so it went pretty well. :)
I also ran my very first 5K race with Elisabeth! We had a blast! We beat our best time by 10 minutes. We were super pumped for the Race for the Cure! We have made a goal to do a 10K and hopefully a half marathon!

2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Look at you rocken the "firsts"!!! That turkey is bigger than you, how on earth did you pick it up without falling over?!

Michelle said...

so impressed with the 5k! you rock! i'm totally offended that you you didn't mention my name in helping with the turkey... who walked you through walmart to find the turkey bag? that was me... well, until you still couldn't find it and the nice walmart lady had to help you because it was in a weird part of the store... alright i guess i didn't help... these are some great firsts!! love you!