Sunday, January 18, 2009

A.F.C.U FOOTBALL

This is J in all of his gear! J and Al were really excited to play in this tournament. Or really just to play football in general!



It was COLD so Elisabeth and I bundled up to watch the boys

Needless to say... Jacob, going long for a pass.... I think...


Oh, yes they even have matching jerseys! You'd think these two were twins if you didn't know better!
I wish I had a picture but I can't find it... so I'll describe it. Although they were playing flag football, most of the men there didn't exactly seem opposed to tackeling each other. Jacob was the receiver of a few tackles, one of which his face was involved! I know I shouldn't laugh but it was pretty funny! His lip was all swollen and bruised... I think he was pretty proud of all his battle wounds though.

1 comment:

Al and Eli said...

remember how it was so much colder than we thought it would be; and then my parents left us there.... ;)